Windo is an online store creator or builder made for businesses from various niches looking to create an online shop in minutes to sell their products online. A technology platform for influencers, solopreneurs, creators, and small and mid-sized businesses to set up an online shop in minutes without coding or subscription.
This documentation will guide you through the marketing banners feature in the Windo app.
Marketing banners are a premium feature in Windo available only for Blossom and Garden plan subscribers. Start a free 14-day trial and avail of the banners feature for free.
With marketing banners, you can promote hot offers and products in your shop so that customers know about them. You can easily grab your customers’ attention with marketing banners promoting new products or hot offers on your online store.
To set up marketing banners, follow the steps below.
- Open the Windo app.
- Tap on the Settings tab below.
- Scroll down to the Customise shop website section
- Tap on Banners.
- Scroll down to the Template Gallery.
- Choose a banner template and start editing.
To edit a marketing banner, follow the steps below.
- Tap on a banner template.
- Enter a title text in the Title field.
- Enter a description in the Description field.
- Insert a custom image by tapping Browse Custom Image.
- You can view the preview of your banner under Banner Preview.
- You can tag a product or catalog on your banner by tapping Tag Banner and Tag Catalogue.
- Tap Save to save your changes without adding the banner to your website.
- You can view saved banners under the Saved templates section.
- Tap Save and Apply to save the banner and add it to the website.
- Added banners can be viewed under Banner Preview in the Banners setting.
- Go to the Dashboard and tap on View shop to view your banner live.
That’s it. Your banner is live in your shop!